able ExemplesEN[ˈeɪ.bl̩] [-eɪbəl]
- Exemples de able
- Susan is only able to the that her with the the through a of . She what her is when he he is "to cigarettes".
- me he was a "poofter," but I was able to a definition of this from him.
- their ambitions, they were able to the of a .
- effort, she was able to the and be as a .
- I would all of my possessions just to be able to do that.
- Stan , who as a was by Langdon (and later collaborated with him as a writer), was able to an of presexuality in the he in his with Oliver .
- , however, the pseudoconsensus of “leave as as we are able, as long as we must” a but on its very : a .
- 1851: The - a the dogs’- they are able to , at the in Bermondsey — Mayhew, and the , volume 2, page 142 
- Don't the / We'll be able to — from "Don't the Reaper" by Öyster
- Exemples de ablest
- as he to the of the ablest .
Examples of able in a Sentence