fierce ExemplesEN[fɪəs] [fɪɹs] [-ɪə(ɹ)s]
- Exemples de fierce
- The has not only its and , but also “a fierce and - ,” Dr. Sarna .
- And, moment one, fierce and of , in dinted and who and --ah !
- Passion's too fierce to be in .
- The forbode of fierce .
- But sophistication and in the that motifs, the fierce, indlamu sequences, were with .
- Some that negritude was a of the tropical , a to a fierce – an with and .
- The Of his fierce . --John Milton
- Her pandours and her fierce . — Campbell.
- The soutane as the pandybat was and a and a fierce ... his ... - Portrait of the as a by James Joyce, 1916
- Exemples de fiercer
- by and , as they are and for have been, their and fiercer , and torrents, in with and our , and their art, and , their hardhandedness and willingheartedness, and their experiences of , to and from ours and directions, the in one of , which will be irresistible by any that its , and and aspects to the and the it its .
- Exemples de fiercest
- America’s is $63 a for a of . In the of the $4 a is the . But ’s is fiercest $1.25 ([…]): that that are , , and .
- America’s is $63 a for a of . In the of the $4 a is the . But ’s is fiercest $1.25 (the average of the 15 poorest countries’ own lines, measured in 2005 dollars and adjusted for differences in purchasing power): that that are , , and .
Examples of fierce in a Sentence