frequent ExemplesEN[ˈfɹiː.kwənt] [fɹɪˈkwɛnt] [-ɛnt]
- Exemples de frequent
- the for frequent resurfacings
- Excellent and frequent in this adoxographic .
- (and other wildlife) frequent such bais, which are and , the sodium- and asters that the .
- - of CDR3 or V(D)J sequences (also called clonotyping) a frequent pre- analyses [ 82 ].
- I to at The of to and the devil's , but frequent messages on the from an Steve .
- In the zone, introgression was frequent and was with diatomivorous , (juvenile characteristics) and .
- in that these hypotheses confirmation of the Th2 reaction , identification of elevation of cytokines , and the frequent presence of extraesophageal allergies in patients 13–15.
- The frequent occurrence of (hypoplasia and hypomineralisation) in this CL(P) can also as retention for plaque and to the of .
- In , infixion is a frequent of from .
- Exemples de frequents
- whiffler in a who frequents the shall of the constitution. — .
- Exemples de frequenter
- his frequenter and frequenter
- a frequenter of
- Exemples de frequented
- Sozomenus who agoe, in his Seaventh from his , that in the of and ( places neer to Jeruſalem, and with the firſt frequented by Apoſtles ) they had Biſhops in Village ; and what could thoſe be then Preſbyters ?
- Exemples de frequenting
- For a long while he console … by frequenting a club … which its sessions on a a , by a portrait of his George the .
- Then, as , they their the they , frequenting restaurants or , and as other’s soundboard.
- Exemples de more frequent
- this from a of patients by Penfield and Roberts (1959) who that on the hemisphere was not more frequent in the - than in the - .
- The of as an is and a , but the and more frequent which these also be into consideration in the interpretation of this apparent .
- Not the direct vision of the of as , , by , but by the are more frequent and of .
- are more frequent when the on an in- .
- , by a more frequent and a elevation and depression of the , and the succussations of the intercostal and in , to the and from the
- However, not only but also periinterventional complications , and are more frequent in obese renal [48 ].
- Exemples de most frequent
- the most frequent are and , and .
- one of his most frequent visitants him of , in of his confiscation; yet, unpatronized and , by the of , and the of ; was with , and his .
- 1985: It is an Bible, of 1619, and , by its most frequent usage, into a Tetrevangelium. — John Fowles, A
- The most frequent “incontinence”, i.e., logopenia and , are .
Examples of frequent in a Sentence