genus ExemplesEN[ˈdʒiːnəs] [ˈdʒɛnəs] [-iːnəs]
Fgenre WGenre (biologie)
- Exemples de genus
- The in (2.33) that the k multicover of a of genus g with a k2g−3 to Fg.
- In myrmecophytism has multiple in a genus (e.g., Macaranga) and in it has in just one clade (i.e., Vachellia).
- The genus Bullera was by Derx [3 ] to of ballistoconidia and to colonies and Bullera alba as the for the genus.
- that a age a taphoflora of Bennettitales (Williamsonia potyporanae), conchostracans to the genus Carapacestheria, and to a (Eubrontes isp).
- The genus is from paederines by the of the , which has a of dorso- apophyses [2 ].
- By troglobitic of the genus Aphaenops, she was to the and that it does not .
- Exemples de genera
- The clade a kinorhynch class, and Dracoderes, Franciscideres, a yet which is with Franciscideres, and the homalorhagid genera.
- All of the genera have been to the chrolactomycins from Actinospica [38 ], from Catenulispora [39 ] and a ecumicin from Nonomuraea [40 ].
- The madanins have an N-terminal with peptides from the genera while the hyalomins and the D.
- A chequerwise of the to the Rimicaris and Chorocaris Rimicaridinae for their and thus synonimising both genera.
Examples of genus in a Sentence