- Exemples de orator
- a , or orator
- a - orator
- to the of vernaculous orator. — Ben Jonson.
- was an eloquent orator of .
- A his as an , an , or an orator.
- The orator very .
- The orator his the .
- The orator and of couldn't to her .
- Exemples de orators
- "But why should I to and , and by , the of the Dulcinea, the one of than , an the of Parrhasius, Timantes, and , and the of Lysippus be , to it in and it in and bronze, and and eloquence to its ?" ¶ "What does , Senor ?" the ; "it is a I my ." ¶ "Demosthenian eloquence," , "means the eloquence of , as that of , who were the eloquent orators in the ."
- the sloop the of yachts; the the ; the orators of
- his , his the for orators, his and tropes - tricolon, , praeteritio and the - are still the stock in of the public .
Examples of orator in a Sentence